Hinterland Hotel Nerang is conveniently located on the main arterial motorway - just 15 minutes to Surfers Paradise, 45 minutes to Brisbane and one hour to Byron Bay. The Hinterland Hotel/Motel is situated via the peaceful banks of the Nerang River and offers a modern venue with bistro, bars, function facilities, TAB and much, much more.
We offer 2 styles of accommodation; Our 16 motel rooms have river views, access to free WiFi, air conditioning, plasma TV's, coffee and tea facilities, balconies and undercover parking. Additionally, we have 10 budget style hotel rooms with their own private bathrooms.
We offer a great menu in our bistro, specialising in delicious steaks and pastas with indoor and outdoor dining. The kids can entertain themselves in our kids room with PlayStations and movies on the plasma screen.
The friendly and efficient staff at the Hinterland Hotel can cater for all types of functions, be it corporate functions, birthdays, conferences, simple social gatherings, wedding ceremonies and receptions, special events, meetings or product launches.
Book Your Accommodation
- Check In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- Reception Hours: Monday to Saturday 8.30am - 4pm
- Management available in the Hotel bar between 10am and 2am every day.
- All guests must produce a valid photo ID and a pre authorisation will be performed on a valid credit card at check-in.
- 07 5557 1699
- Free WIFI available throughout the Hotel
- Conference Meeting Facilities
- On-site parking
Hinterland Hotel is located just off the M1 motorway near Exit 71. From Coolangatta Airport it is approximately a 25 minute drive by:
- Heading north-west on Terminal Drive and a slight left onto the Gold Coast Hwy
- Then a slight left onto Stewart Road, signs for Nerang/Brisbane
- Turn right onto the Pacific Freewary/M1 ramp to Nerang and merge onto the M1
- After approximately 23km, take exit 71 and merge onto Cayuga Street
- Turn right onto Station Street, the destination will be on your left
Things to do
- Queensland's favourite theme parks are just a short drive (10km - 15km away), with Sea World, Movie World and Wet 'n' Wild, there is fun and hours of entertainment for everyone.
- For those that enjoy nature walks or winery tours, the picturesque Mount Tamborine is the perfect destination.
- The Hotel has live entertainment regularly, where you can either sit back and relax listening to some live music or play a few games of pool.
- Kids can play in the Hotel's games room, with Playstations and movies to watch.